Zen Alliance

It is a "ZEN" rule that all leaders and alliance team members register in this forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It is a "ZEN" rule that all leaders and alliance team members register in this forum

Post by Stardango on Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:56 am

I need all the chapter leaders to come to the forum and look at this post, and please I need you all to reply in this section before posting in the leaders section!

It is a "ZEN" rule that all leaders and alliance team members register in this forum, and try to log into the forum once a week, lets face it most players log into there game on average every 2nd day, so to log into the forum is not a large demand! "IT IS A RULE"

I need all leaders to give a report on the progress of there alliance and make sure you are updating the members list in your universe sub forum, E.G players in and players out, we need this information to keep our records up to date.

Leaders must post this information in the private leaders area, or sections of this forum only.

If you are a chapter leader it is expected that you ask all your members to join the forum, the forum is "ZEN" it is a rule that all members join this forum.

Kind regards
Davy

Stardango
ZEN Leader,”Forum Master”

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2010-12-03

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top